Our experienced team carries out a wide range of property adaptation works for housing associations and commercial clients.
We are committed to supporting people to live independently in their homes. This approach is guided by the individual needs of clients and their customers.
- Modifications to doors and windows
- Grab handrails and balustrades
- Installation of lever taps and minor bathroom upgrades
- Steps and ramps
- Alarms and monitoring equipment
- Adapted shower and wet-room installations
- Traditional and pre-fabricated extensions
- Access ramps
- Low-level kitchen installations
For major adaptations, we work closely with occupational therapists, designers and specialist equipment providers to ensure customers’ lives are improved. We undertake bespoke projects, including extensions and structural alterations.
We know that adaptation works can be disruptive. This is why we work flexible hours to complete adaptations as quickly as possible. We aim to be fully aware of customers’ individual needs to lessen the impact of our works during the process.